Time for a new head coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

image.png

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Delete it or lose the WOOOOOOO smilie.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. kenny

kenny Starter

I HOPE Marcus does not get hurt & Mularkey shocks the world. I hope we make it all the way to the SB. I DO NOT expect it.

Yea, I will give him credit. He has held certain guys more accountable. He has also allowed guys like Blake to be hot garbage & call them "Game Wreckers". There has been what APPEARS to be a culture change take place in TN. I say appears to be; mostly because there have been too many games, where we came out unprepared to play. There have been games this year where I questioned if we even practiced.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Learn to Take a joke tj!

Then read my dead serious post again

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It needs to be Macho Man anyway.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

You wanna see a grown man cry??

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Oooohh YEAH!!!!!

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So teams looking for a HC....

Jags
    SF
    Chargers
    Broncos
    LA
    Buffalo

Where does Fisher end up?

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

In 2013, this team was 7-9 with our starting QB starting only 7 games and Munchak got fired. 3 years later, with a ton of free agents and 3 drafts, we are 9-7 with a much better starting QB playing starting 15 games and a much better running game. And yet, we miss the playoffs and go 2-4 in the division? And frankly, 2 of our wins (Detroit and Bears) we should have lost because those teams beat themselves dropping TD's in the endzone.

Think about that...we should have lost to the Bears (one of the worst teams in the league) and we DID lose to the Jags with our playoff lives on the line. You can skew the numbers all you want but there have been quite clear coaching deficiencies and that's not even touching on him hiring and then having to fire our ST coach and our ST's have cost us games!!!

Ironically, we beat the Texans today when they had nothing to play for but lost to them (minus a decent QB and Watt) when it counted!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You mean like the ton of free agents Mike Munchak also brought in?

Levitre, Wembley, Walker, Fitzpatrick, Greene, Fokou, Pollard, Wilson.

Difference is, Mularkey got something out of his free agents and don't get me started on Munchak wanting Warmack because he was "the best offensive lineman ever to come out of college" or something to that effect...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar