tim tebow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Occy

Occy Starter

Serious question here. Am I the only person on earth who thinks Dilfer is the worst player to have a Superbowl ring? And the last person I would listen to in relation to good quarterbacking. Steve Young on the other hand, if he came out and suggested I take a look at Tebow I probably would.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Worst player? No.
    Worst QB? Yes.

I hate the Ravens, but I've grown to like Dilfer, and he's incredibly humble. He always takes shots at himself which I find funny. He knows he wasn't very good, and he's not afraid to admit it..

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Hahahaha

Thanks. I'm falling asleep at work and this really cracked me up. all I did was refresh the forum and saw this thread title to cause me a solid laugh

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Haven't they been claiming his mechanics were fixed for 2 years now? Last time someone said they figured out he was just using his feet wrong or something. How no one noticed that all the years hes been playing football is beyond me. Either way, I would kick tires on VY before I would TT.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

They did some mirror image BULL**** of his release/mechanics matching Tom Brady.

Yea... That happened.

6. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Check out deadspins article on the 5 minute special lol.

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Jesus fixed little Timmy in the image of Tom Brady?

8. Tim

Tim Starter

If his mechanics are better I would pick him up in a heartbeat you can't compare to his competitiveness or his drive dude wants to play man just watch that article or segment on ESPN

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Of course you would "Tim"

10. Tim

Tim Starter

I'm not saying the team should go ahead and sign him but I'm saying I would like to see someone just give him a look and see if there's something there like they're saying on ESPN because if Tim Tebow figures out his mechanics plus with his athleticism and his will to win dude he's a beast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar