Tim Hasslebeck Hates Ua

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Correct... A regular girl. All the sudden, just because she's in the Hollywood mix, people think she's smokin' hott.

Again, just a normal girl. But being famous made her hott in the eyes of many. She's two faced... As in sometimes I think she looks good and other times I think she looks like poo. I saw her at Pie in the Sky about a year ago. I thought she looked like poo then.

Sadly that is incorrect. People have used the word "hot" to describe Chelsea Handler... As the doofus below your post just demonstrated.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I've always been rooting for someone to try the "Punch him in the throat and then run" method. I mean, you're already going to jail as a kiddie diddler, who cares about an assault charge on top of it?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Right, might as well go down fighting

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I lol'd. Didn't he get hit with some kind of reverse sting thing not to long ago or am I mistaken.

5. RavensShallBurn

He had an affair.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yes I do.

7. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

What a strange thread? We began with Timmy HBack downing CJ, and we ending arguing rather we think his wife is hot or not and rather random chics in hollywood are so hot or not. Never know where a thread will go on here.

I say we take it to the next level and vote on who you would trade a sense for:

Miss Kate Upton:

[​IMG]

OR

Miss Megan Fox

[​IMG]

I personally would give up the sense of smell for either.:brow:

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

goofy face and gnarly thumbs 8/10. would not bang

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Megan Fox isnt that hot. Camera angles do her wonders

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

10. RavensShallBurn

If you don't think Megan Fox is hott... I can accept that. But if you're going to say she's an 8 and not bang her?!?!?! WHAT???? You might be pickier than me. Her thumbs are weird but so what?! When have a woman's thumbs ever mattered? I don't think it affects the grip of an handy.

Never heard that one before... Kind of a weird thing to say. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar