Tim Brown WR Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Was listening to the local sports station here in the NY/NJ area and Tim Brown was being interviewed and he mentioned he would love to be a WR coach in the NFL and thinks he has a lot to offer in that capacity. Anyone think Ray Sherman is doing a good job here with the WR's for the Titans? Hell.. the receivers here could surely use some help it seems. I wonder what type of impact he would have with a team as a WR's coach.

2. Sherman is a proven commodity. They aren't going to get rid of him.

3. Dark_Tower

Dark_Tower Camp Fodder

I wouldn't mind giving Tim Brown a shot...he is a Hall of Famer, after all. But I would like to see what the receivers do after working with VY for an offseason before the team changes coaches.

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Bingo!

5. NJ_Jets

NJ_Jets Guest

Titans Wideouts are trash point blank!!!!!
    They need to get some decent wideouts in the organization pronto!!!!.

Not near one of them that was there prior to this year have decent seasons.

Bring on Tim Brown and Some new wideouts

6. DJB

DJB Starter

Can Tim be a coach/player?:ha:

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

At this point, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Sit Bennett and show him how it's supposed to be done. :bully:

8. Well, Bennett had that 1 great year...

But Brown's experience would be great, a former hall of famer who only retired recently, we all know how those no coach, player only meetings worked...

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

hire him asap. sure sherman is proven but he's proven nothin lately we need to shake things up alittle bit and brown would be perfect. Then fire schwartz.

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

That's what I was thinking. Just exactly what has Sherman proven? Especially as of late? Some the the supposedly talnted WR draft picks haven't exactly panned out all that well. So bad in fact that they had to convert a former college QB into a reciever..ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar