Tickets and lockout

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fishman35, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishman35

Fishman35 Starter

I tried to find another thread, or page on the official site, that talks about season ticket purchases for PSL holders in this looming lockout. I know the NFL instituted a leaguer wide refund program, but I am curious if anyone else had made their first payment (Feb 22nd), or waiting for the deadline? Thanks.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The organizations should be sucking up to the fans right now, not demanding things from them.
    Don't bite the hand that feeds.

There's a reason many fans would rather sit home and watch the games from their recliners.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I paid mine

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There's a thread on this somewhere but, word is, if the season doesn't happen, money will be sent back to the fans.

I'd send in your payment.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sent mine 2 weeks ago. Bud will make money off of the money we sent in but we can get our money back if the season doesn't happen. There was talk of a lawsuit against the owners from PSL owners. The lawsuit would be filed that we also got the interest made on our money....we shall see

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wish I wasn't a poor college student and could worry about this...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm a poor college student and it definitely worries me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar