thursday night football sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

its their second year, so jump on the bandwagon and start complaining.:suspect:

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Screw the cable companies, get the Dish.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Charter simply decided to not even offer the NFL Network at all because their price was so high. The bottom line is I'm a huge football fan and will watch HS, College and NFL football every chance I can get but I will not pay extra for some arrogant NFL Network crap I can live just fine without. The only thing I would miss would be if they put a Titan's game on Thursday's telecast during the year which would suck IMO. The best way to protest their arrogance and money hungry attitude is simply not to pay for it. Their whole strategy is for fans to buckle under so they can see games like Dallas and Greenbay. Don't fall for it.

4. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

i just want to also put in my two cents about how gumble is a complete idiot when it comes to sports. he trys to act like he knows more than collinsworth and collinsworth freaking played football...i also hate that ref who sounds a little feminin when he talks...when mooch, deon, marshall and ric talk thats great but everything esle sucks

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

heck yeah

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Gumbel is proof that Terminal Whiteness knows no color, and can afflict anyone.

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Gumbel and me both..:grrhee:

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Over here all midweek games are shown.Sometimes it is good to be a British football fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar