Training Camp Thursday, August 4

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Ah okay, cool thx. I didn't read the whole thing, but I thought I read somewhere the Mularkey said he needs to hit the hole faster...play faster. Either way, I'm not worried about Henry as long as we are giving him some room.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

That is exactly what he said. Henry needs to hit the openings that are presented faster. Sounds like Henry is thinking too much and hesitates before running where he's supposed to go. He should be fine though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yep...I think this is where these guys, no matter what level you played in college, begin to realize that EVERYONE in the NFL is faster than EVERYONE you played against in college....even the linemen. Henry has to pace urgency against patience when setting up his runs and realize that his timing has to pick up now and he has to have faith that his line will open the holes....and when they do...he better be heading through them because they will close very fast.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar