Thunder and Lightening..Naw the next nickname is...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Drum roll please....Thick and Quick.:ha:

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

worst draft I have ever seen F Pittsburgh got our players

3. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

pitt got both our players, those two woulda made this day the best day in titans world in a long time

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

fat and bust is more like it.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

peanut butter and jelly

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

How about...

Dunk and Doughnuts.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Maybe the least fan-friendly, but how many Giants drafts have been blockbusters the day after the past few years??? how'd it work out?? Didn't

You, and I have no idea how good or bad this draft was. We addressed 2 of our needs so far. People were clamoring for Mike Williams in 05. There are no guarantees, and Most of the draft, and honestly, many of the people who will be future stars, are still yet to be drafted. I would've loved Hardy or Sweed, but we have to believe that the GM has the Titans' best interest in mind.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we have a better chance throwing darts at pictures on the wall than we do with lil mikey at the helm.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

For once i would just like to see us land a player that is well known. right now as it stands people still sees VY as our only offence weapon. Sweed, Devin or DeSean would have changed that. Good things happen to teams with popular players, they attract media which attracts fans and other players love to come and play for those teams, example Cowboys and Pats. Our last good draft pick that brought us respect on the field was Pacman. And now he is gone.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what color is the sky in your world?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar