Thu Game -- Bills @ Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

good chance reported by schefty that the browns may think he tore his acl on that play. Nothing Confirmed yet but I wouldn't doubt it

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Browns win the AFC North.

Book it.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

not with weeden, he is going to make too many mistakes imo. cincy and baltimore are right there with them. They can go from 1st to 3rd in a snap!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, I definitely don't see them winning it now if it is in fact an ACL tear for Hoyer. Talk about bad QB luck. Titans don't have anything on the Browns.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Browns should call the Winchesters. Something ain't right in Cleveland.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Oh, I didn't realize Hoyer's injury was season ending.

Well, yeah, they aren't going anywhere with Weeden.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Tuel actually looked decent in the preseason. I know it doesn't mean much but I was surprised to see him struggle so badly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar