Throwback Jerseys Featured at Titans Caravan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Think The Ravens will be wearing Browns duds anytime soon?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Probably not

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Pretty Hideous. I like the helmet but the jersey makes me want to puke. I bet we lose all 3 games we wear'em.
    The good thing is maybe Hakeem Nicks will like wearing his UNC looking nfl duds.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We have the Oiler history, the Ravens were seen as a new franchise (theoretically).

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep... because Art Modell was a traitor to his franchise in Cleveland. The Ravens don't consider themselves former Browns at all.

6. titansfan24

titansfan24 Camp Fodder

I took the boy to see the caravan today in crossville have to agree i like the titans blue better. KVB sure is a big ole guy. The boy got his picture took with him.

7. TennesseeJed

TennesseeJed Camp Fodder

Just as the throwback uniforms show.

And perhaps sadly one day they will move again and become a different name in a different city. And then too the "Titans" will become an essential part of their legacy.

8. Buck Nasty

Buck Nasty Pacman Smith

If you check the Texans' board, alot of them are still butthurt over us wearing 'Oilers' jerseys, even though we were the Tennessee Oilers at first.

9. TYRANTS

TYRANTS Camp Fodder

why should they be hurt, Adams founded the Oilers. not there B$!%# A$% owner

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

do you really want to have this discussion?

c'mon man, you do understand the difference... because there is one... I don't mind explaining it, but I think most everyone knows the distinction already...

anyways... I love the Caravan... funny thing is... I'm going to meet Stephen Tulloch AGAIN... not that I mind that... It would just be nice if they sent someone I haven't met...

funny thing though... Tulloch was a wide eyed rookie or sophomore when I met him... I don't think he was starting.. I think Fowler was... idk, can't remember, not willing to sift through photos and rosters... but he said the gayest thing to me... he said he "wouldn't forget me" :lol: He was just impressed to meet a season ticket holder that traveled from Chattanooga... that's all... well, I guess I will be able to put that to the test now... lol....

I really wish #31 was coming... because I just bought his jersey... I would love for him to ink it... oh well...

and egood, the hi-five is for calling my attention to the caravan. If it were not for your post I am almost certain I would have missed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar