Three more Titans questions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm sure Gregg Williams was involved in the decision and there is a good reason why he was picked.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Never, why would that be a god move at all?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gooden and Nico Johnson are completely different players. Johnson is mainly a 3-4 ILB while Gooden is a 4-3 will.

If you are going to blitz a lot you need people who are good in coverage and Gooden is that.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

This was a great draft to get a lot of quality prospects in later rounds. Greene, Rambo and Jesse Williams all had for cheap picks. Reddick never even drafted.

It would have been worth one third rd pick to get all 3 and somebody could have worked it that way.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Versatility. I remember Cushing moving out there for their nickel package a few years back.

6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

if we're talking about the F.O. trying to highlight "backups" in terms of threatening veterans job security -- how much sense does it make to select a project (zaviar) that's gonna take several years to develop over someone who looks like they have the potential to be thrown into the mix right away? (okafor)

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I am the only one around here who gets to make absurd posistion change suggestions. Karl Klug is the guy to look at as a MLB, not Akeem Ayers.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol he'd be able to eat less. I imagine he wouldn't be bad as a 34 ILB. Has the rush moves to blitz when needed. But would prolly need to drop to like 260 at least

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Didn't people say the exact same thing about Zach Brown last season? Except they also said ZB was "soft"...Keep hating because apparently these players feed off that hate.

10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

One thing ill never underestimate is players with alot of athleticism but not much skill coming out of the draft i.e. JPP, and Zack Brown because athleticism and speed can't be taught

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar