Thread Gone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ewker, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

last night a post was made by Bongo...no where to be found this morning? What happened??

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Don't know.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

but TJ, you are man on here...you should be in the know :)

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yeah I saw that thread. Another of Bongo's classics regarding a meeting the front office (including Bud) allegedly had with Pac just prior to the season, threatening to deactivate him for the rest of the year (or it might have been that they threatened to deactivate him for the entirety of his contract). It was met with quite a bit of scorn if I recall the thread from last night correctly. I'm not sure why Bongo gets flamed so much, I find his stuff pretty entertaining. I know it's mostly speculation and certainly to be taken with a huge grain of salt, but it's entertaining none the less.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

one thing about it no one can prove it happened or didn't happen. Only the FO and Jones know.

Odd timing considering that Wycheck went off on Jones yesterday and today

6. Bongo deleted it

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you can delete your own thread?? I thought a moderator could only do that or is he one?

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

to delete your own thread , you simply delete the first post

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

thanks, I didn't know that

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Same thing happened to Shakespeare the Feret. One day your here, the next you are not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar