Thoughts on the upcoming game between the Titans and the Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bill parcells, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there..just wanted to hear some thoughts on the upcoming game..

I am not here to flame or troll..just to talk football..

where in the blue hell is my herm hating co-partner bipolar???

and of course the king of gossip bongo???

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Wecome aboard Tuna!

Regarding the upcoming game... given how the preseason went, more than likely one team will win despite both teams' best efforts to do otherwise.... :))

(I threw some extra "...." in there so you can pretend I'm Bongo)

3. This game needs to be won, we have a very tough opening schedule, so a win on the first game would be good, but I don't see us going better than 1-4 in the opening 5 games.

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

USA Today shows the Titans 3 point favorites as of Monday. It will be interesting to see if that changes once Fisher announces the starting QB.

5. it's a big game for the Jets..1)for the players to believe in mangini's system..and 2)the next 2 games are against new england and indy..

the titan offense looked really good in the last preseason game..who is starting at qb??

6. thanks for the welcome..

bongo confuses the hell out of everybody;) ..the master of misinformation..
    just kidding bongo:kiss:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hey Bill, can we get a comment from you on TO :duckrun:

This game could get dubbed the "Toilet Bowl" but I think we'll edge it. We usually beat teams the 1st time they play here.:brow:

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

When I think of Bongo the old cliché "If you throw enough **** at the wall something’s bound to stick" comes to mind. Or perhaps, "Even a broken clock is right twice a day" would also fit. I enjoy his posts and the resulting ****storm they usually create, but his status as an insider is dubious at best.

It seems like only Fisher knows who the Titans starting QB for week one is... and he's not spilling. Who's the starting Jets RB?

9. No one quite knows who the starting RB for the Jet's is, many think Cedric Houston, Derrick Blaylock has been impressing, but I think the starter is gonna be Kevin Barlow for this game anyway.

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Well we get to see Andre Dyson back in Nashville, and lets hope our Defense can open up the season with some big stops... I Think Kevin Barlow will get most of the reps during this game. Watch out for Laveranues Coles, I'm guessing Pac will be all over him(smalls against smalls) Lets get this thing Kicked off I am excited! Enough about this QB controversy already!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar