Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Thoughts on Brandon Lloyd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    From Roto World
    So it seems like Lloyd is on his way out of New England, thoughts on adding him?

Alterraun Verner once called Lloyd the "toughest WR to defend"
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Depends on the price, rather grab a WR in the early rounds and see what happens.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    Lets say the same three-year, $12 million contract New England gave him.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    That would be interesting. On one hand we're not really a playoff contender so spending money on these kind of guys when he could be replaced by a rookie in unwise but on the other hand if he continues to play at a high level he could just push us into the playoffs (assuming Locker plays well and OL is better). We also need some depth and a guy to replace Britt when he gets injured/arrested so on 2nd thought I would probably do that deal.
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    I love Lloyd as a playmaker, but I don't think committing to a player like him is a good idea. If it can't work in New England, why would it work in Tennessee? There have been strong hints that he's bipolar and otherwise unstable. Not really what a team lacking leadership (like the Titans) needs in the locker room.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Sometimes these players need a wake up call and maybe with his age now he'll mature a bit. I think going from a place like New England to Tennessee might wise him up a bit.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    I'd pass for the exact reasons Toronto just posted.
  8. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Good WR, but only when coached by McDaniels. Rather have Ramses Barden....
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    If we get lloyd I say we drop/trade washington.....We dont need lloyd, britt, washington, wright, and cook.
  10. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    Then again I have real high hopes for Britt this year. Which is good because if he does have a great year we should still be able to resign him for a small price due to all the baggage that comes with him.