Thoughts on Blount and Kongado

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by adamwinn51, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im hoping Blount makes it to the P Squad.

he could def beat Ringer out next year if he gets a shot.

2. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Many said there was no way he would clear waivers and make it to the practice squad.

See thats why teams like the bucs are able to build back up and make it back to respectability, while titans will forever be stuck in mediocrity. Always building for the season and never planning for the future.

That being said, we still have a good RB in CJ (not the best for power running football that blount would have given us). If the offensive line holds up, CJ should have about 5 years or more left in him. (oh , forgot we dont re sign our best players) We shall have time to replace the loss of Blount which ever way you put it.

Good luck to him, and i hope he has a great career with the bucs.

3. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

and that's where you lost the good argument you were making

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Incase you didnt know it, the Bucs have actually won a superbowl. Titans, havent won chit!

WE are only good at making it to the play offs once every few years and diving back to stinkdom.

The bucs will probably be back to another superbowl before the the titans.

5. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

i do know it; and you're just making this all even sillier and making your argument worse

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I wish you would explain exactly what makes my argument silly.

The bucs used to be the worst team in all of football even worse than the detroit lions of late.

the worked and built up and won a superbowl.

Right now they are rebuidling.

could you explain exactly how my argument got worse by pointing out that they bucs have a superbowl and we dont?

Or do you think this would become clear just by virtue of your post?

Because if you do want this to devolve to simple name calling, i promise you i wont disappoint you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar