Thoughts on Blount and Kongado

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by adamwinn51, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Blount fans were right after all...(tho that was easy as hell, come on...240 pounds of muscle constantly leaping over line backers and bending face masks? you think fisher is gonna give that up for a Doctor)

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Talk is cheap but 'physically' Blount looks like a young Jim Brown.

If he turns out to be 25% the player Jim Brown was he's going to be gold.;)

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I could see the Titans setting Blount up as our feature back after CJ. i dont think they have any problems going back to a power back if CJ goes down or simply wears out.

Blount is a plan that the Titans are working on. fast Forward 2-3 years and CJ has lost his speed. Blount will be thrown into a leading role imo.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Lagaarreettee better be getting the rock on anything and short. Waste of talent slamming CJ between the Gs on 3rd and 1

5. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

With Blount, we truely have a smash and dash. As long as he can be affective on 3rd and short and on the goal line. As much as i love CJ, a back like Blount will be much more affective in those situations and keep CJ from taking unnecesary hits. I'm hoping to see a good amount of runs from him this season.

6. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I'm guessing you wont see many.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Stellar analysis!

[​IMG]

8. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Wow. Looks like none of us even entertained the idea that both Blount and Gado would be cut. Lol. So, even though we thought it was over, the drama continues.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Ahem.

First page

:brow:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I stand totally corrected! And now that I think about it, I do remember reading that...just didn't buy into it. lol. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar