Thoughts on Blount and Kongado

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by adamwinn51, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my thoughts on la'gaarreettee and Gado:

la'gaarreettee is a punk
    Gado is an unknown too me, except apprently he can smell the goalline.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Bottom line is: 2 running backs actually played like MEN against the Cardinals.

Blount and Gado.

Ringer better do something or they're going to pass them- or- well. Nevermind. I forgot who our coach was. The guy had his depth chart figured out in February.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I was about to talk about this Ringer looks like a weak Ray Rice he needs to step up his game.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'll take a weak Ray Rice over Ringer anyday :) All i know is that Blount better be on our roster this year. If we let Blount go, we will regret it in the future.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Ringer is very easy to stop. he is slow and cant pound through anyone. dunno why they think he can be our #2. i guess if he doesnt get touched he can get some yards.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Perhaps a bit of an exaggeration, but it seems that everyone just has him penciled in at the number two position and I certainly haven't seen anything to warrant that

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

On the same note, haven't seen anyone on the roster do anything to pass him on the depth chart either.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ringer is the vet. Fisher will give him every chance to take on the No.2 RB role. But if he sucks, he sucks, Bud Adams might have to intervene.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The guys that have only had about 1 game to outshine him did so Monday night.

Gado looks like the same kind of runner, but actually fights whereas Ringer falls down.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol @ the true titans fan comment.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar