Thoughts on #93

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EZpickin, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

KVB was one of the only bright spots we had last year, what do you see him doing this yr?? return to the pro-bowl? or go the way of the freak??
    Thoughts???
  2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I would like to see him make the Probowl, but with his injury history I want to see him do it one more time, for at least half the season anyway. That said I want it to happen for him, he's a hard worker and a good charecter guy.

Last year is the first year I watched him play so I don't know if he's the new Freak of if he's the new C.Hall. He sure plays hard, and I like that.
  3. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I Agree....If we can keep him on the field I think he will be a probowler this year...
  4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

As long as he stays on the field, which I don't see as a problem, he's going to serve 1 of 2 different purposes; He is either going to another Pro Bowl, or he is going to draw so much attention that LaBoy and Company are going to have a field day in the backfield.
  5. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

I see 14 sacks and another pro-bowl visit.
  6. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

did anyone catch him on JF show tonight?? I love his character, his work ethic and not being an all about me player, as it was said earlier if he gets doubled or whatvere that opens the O line way up to allow the likes of Haynesworth, Thorton, laboy etc to get in pressure inside....
    Probowl bound...
  7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I've said this before..but I think he overachieved last year..I think he'll be solid, but i hope he proves me wrong..
  8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I agree prizdfighter, I hope he does great, but I'm just not sure.
  9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Well his supporting cast just got a whole lot better with the return of Robaire:whoop:

That's gotta help KVB & LaBoy
  10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yeah..I think our D has improved greatly. This offseason..Our D-line is better now w/ the addition of Smith, so that will take some pressure off of our LB core which is now better w/ Thornton and Sirmon or Tulloch in the middle..with our LB crew being better it eases the jobs of our DB's some..and with the addition of Hope it just makes things a lot better..our two starting CB's have a year under their belt now so that means less mistakes and blown coverages..hopefully...our weakest link is Lamont Thompson on D i feel..that and depth at CB..but this is a totally different squad on D then last year...I think we'll surprise people this year..I don't see us being as bad as we played in the preseason...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.