thoughts after tonights game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

We need to get a test for our secondary.
    And if you look at the schedule we are not gonna get tested intell Week 5 vs the Cowboys.This may be a good thing or a bad thing.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I already did. Rams 2x, Seahawks 2x, Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, Panthers, Bucs and maybe one of the 49er games.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

In your dreams buddy.. the mighty cardinals scored exactly 0 points vs the broncos, had the panthers rack up over 230 yards rushing, were beaten twice by the niners, last year, all teams that will probably be improved. May be not so much the broncos, but their defense will win them the game as they did last year.

Check the news wires lately, turns out they dont even have a starting QB..

This late in preseason apparently their coach has decided to start Anderson in their next pre-season game.

hahahaha!!! Keep on dreaming folks..

Did you read the front page on this very forum with titans defenders making fun of Check down Matt Leinart?

lmao!!!!

smart money already went heavy on Cardinals under 7.5 wins this year.. Better grab it before it drops all the way to 7.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Does anyone...on this earth...like you?

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

They played the Broncos last year... in the pre season... the 4th game no less. Who cares what they did then?

So because the 49ers beat the Cardinals twice last year it means they will again this year too? Makes no sense. Same goes with the Panthers game.

Besides, you didn't say a word about Oakland, Kansas City, Seattle, and St. Louis. That's still 6 wins. Course by your logic of how meaningful pre season games are I'm sure because the Rams starters beat the Patriots starters that means the Rams will be really good this year right?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ponies just got beat 59 to not much. Preseason means nothing, at least Ws & Ls anyways.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What the hell are you getting all worked up for? I Follow teams as well (Yea it's hard to turn the game on tv) and i watch them play. What i am stating is that You can't always read too much out of preseason games. Especially QBs because there is no game plan. Which is huge. Peyton manning studies for hours to create a game plan with his coach. Take that away from any quarterback and you will see their yds decline. I didn't say leinart looked good. Either way i do think they will have a decent season. You seem to be one of many fans who think they know everything because they watch different teams play. If your really some guru, then wheres your blog on nfl.com? And you stating that the Cards suck just discredited everything you said. Your telling me the team that just had a playoff appearance was a bad team? Yea, ok. professional nfl analyst. :biglaugh:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

... And the Bucs who give out free wins on a regular basis.

Basically, everyone thinks they'll win 7 games... sort of like what all of us are saying.

Everyone takes them for an average team except for you.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

7 games may be a bit of a stretch... I haven't studied their schedule or anything but unless they find someone who can throw the ball in the next three weeks they're going to encounter some problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar