Thorton Signs!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

So hes, what... 25,26?

Young and proven... the route we should go with all of our FA's this year

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Givens could be next.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

*crossing fingers*

It's "Pimp my Titans", LOL!

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Looks like a pretty good deal, I'm excited :banana:

I'd like to see Sirmon get a shot at the middle now. It'd be nice to draft one of the good guys for the middle, but we may be putting too many of our eggs into one basket with the LB's. I never saw Sirmon in college, but some scouting report I saw had him listed as an ILB and like 248 lbs.

5. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

The more I hear about him, the more he sounds like Eddie Robinson. I hope he turns out to be as good.

6. ColtFan

ColtFan Just havin' fun

I have met Thornton several times, and he is without a doubt, one of the finest people you would ever want to meet. One example that stood out was when he was shopping at the downtown mall, and was being approached by a lot of fans for autographs. The store employee had asked if he wanted them to keep the fans away so he could shop in peace. He said, "No, I enjoy this. it's not a problem."

He continued to shop and sign autographs, while talking to the fans.

I will miss him. Congrats on landing a class act.:thumb:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yes, lets hope he can help us delve into the Colts playbook. :brow:

8. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

So really only until about week 6...maybe 7, huh? :winker: :kiss:

David's been a great guy to have on the team. Titans fans should be happy to have him.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

So does Jeff Fisher. :winker:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

More of that Indiana wit, ey? :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar