Thorton Signs!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Because ESPN's top 20 probably consist mainly of over-the-hill and overpaid players in the position where the Titans have no dire need, such as O-line or RB.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

these terms ?

five-year contract that averages about $4.5 million annually. The deal includes $8 million in bonuses.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Yeah, this is a nice pick-up. I'm not concerned about ESPN's rankings. He'll fit in nicely here. $4.5 mil isn't a whole lot, either. Considering Witherspoon signed for, like, $6 mill (??)

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

This makes me think that Floyd might draft a safety (Daniel Bullocks?) in round 2...but something tells me he'll try and work some Floyd-magic on draft day. Maybe trade down to snag another 2nd or a 3rd...

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I think we should go after Hope from Pit.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm feeling this move. LB corps is locked up for 3 more years.

7. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

The outside is sick but what about the middle? I don't think Sirmon is the answer.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

And like a $15 mill signing bonus. We got a better bargain here.

9. Only Bulluck and Thornton, though that's pretty good to me.

10. I have no problem with Sirmon inside, assuming he's healthy anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar