Thornton, Harper, Ball Among Titans Injured

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans may not have a couple of former Colts on the field Sunday as David Thornton (hip) and Nick Harper (groin) are nursing injuries. David Ball (back) is also listed as doubtful. Kevin Mawae (elbow) has already been ruled out of meaningless game Sunday as has Albert Haynesworth (knee) and Kyle Vanden Bosch (groin). LenDale White is questionable with an illness. The Titans are expected to only play their starters a short time. Vince Young will see work as may #3 QB Chris Simms. Chris Henry and Quinton Ganther should both get plenty of carries as the outcome of the game has no baring on the either team's playoff position.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

WOW we shouldnt even put our starters in, let VY, Ganther and Hawkins have it. Without Harper, Hanesworth and KVB, Manning will school us before he sits.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

The game means nothing...

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I think everyone should play Sunday but the injured. We have to keep this momentum going. There could be nothing worse than for us to get to the first playoff game and everyone be rusty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar