thompson to be benched soon?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

More work: Rookie safety Calvin Lowry was more involved in practice this week, including work with the first team.

Lowry is more of a free safety, where Lamont Thompson is the current starter.

"We just got him some reps,'' Fisher said. "He hasn't been in a position where we have given him practice reps. He is doing fine, and doing very well on special teams and after a few reps this week he has a pretty good feel for what he is doing.''

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061111/SPORTS01/611110377/1027

2. Anyone can do better than thomo right now...

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Nice. But what about Fuller?

Come on Fish, make the changes.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this is wonderful news. :banana:

Fisher needs to do more of this...

it's either them or him at this point.

changes like this can shake things up.

this is awesome.

sorry lamont. :wave:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'll believe it when I see it. We can certainly hope so.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Let's see how many times Heap makes Thompson come out of his shoes missing the tackle...or Jamal Lewis making him look like a blocking dummy.

7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

What happened to Fuller? I thought this kid gave the coaches a hard-on with his instincts and cover ability. Why isn't he getting any action?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The last article I read on Fuller said he was still not 100% back from his injury last year.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Didn't he just break his arm or wrist? Sounds kinda odd to not be 100% after over a year from that type of injury, unless there's more to it.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar