Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Thompson, Others Put on Notice for Missing Plays

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    i saw the hit by thompson...yah sure it was nice but hes still making a living off of it....Chris Hope laid some nasty hits on the dolphins...glad we have him
  2. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I concur; those 4 have been responsible for a disproportionaly large amount of our suckage...time to get some new blood in.

I think KFC gets a few more weeks to prove himself since he was literally just tossed into the mix. If he shows as much improvement next week as he did this week, he might not actually stink. Crazy no?
  3. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    What or who is Haynesworth talking about?

Only 2 of our recent top draft picks are starting and that's Pacman, Troupe and Roos and surely Albert can't be thinking they haven't earned it. Then there's Laboy (2nd) starting out of need, because we don't have any other DE's really.

So who is he refering to? Hill is the only starting player that we drafted that hasn't earned his spot, imo.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Hill earnt it last year.
  4. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,027
    Yes...

But he is rapidly earning a place on the bench if he keeps this up.

Gut
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Not denying that.
  5. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,027
    Any rationalization?

Hill appeared to play pretty decently last year...better than this. What's your take on him playing worse after a full season starting?

Gut
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Worse or no improvement?
  6. fltitan Guest

Worse Gunny I'm a Hill fan but he seems lost this year. Looks like he's trying to guess as to what the play is instead of reading keys and just trusting his instincts
  7. Riverman Raise your Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,542
    Hill had 3 picks because he was route jumping. Receivers picked up on it. He got consistently burned end of last season. He has ALWAYS tackled like a girl. People were excited about him because Woolfolk continued to be a huge disappointment playing such "soft" coverage. Woolfolk can hit though.

This year, Reynaldo looks the same minus the few picks. IMO, he won't ever be back to that level- just a flash in the pan. Time to put Finnegan out there and let Reynaldo earn his way back on ST's.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.