Thompson, Others Put on Notice for Missing Plays

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

sounds great...bench thompson now!!!

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Well, it's a step forward at least.

I guess that you have to suck for several games before you get put on notice. And then you have to suck some games more before you finally get benched. At this rate, we will probably see some changes at the end of the season.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I can't believe you guys aren't trying to figure out whom Fisher is talking about, other than Thompson. I am guessing......hoping....Hill, Pillar & Collins.
    I'm very dissappointed with Thompson. I used to say that he could hit like Blaine Bishop. That crap went bad fast. He looks lost out there.
    And, didn't Fisher say something about making 'line changes' after the Jets game? I thinks he did. Stop talking and do something!

4. fltitan

fltitan Guest

In our defense the safety position is critical and Thompson just can't make the play. Put one of the young guys in and let him get experience at least they will hit someone and might even play the pass.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think other than LT it's Hill, Piller, and Olsen. I'm hoping we can use injuries as excuses to move bell into guard and try to get Stewart in there. Our guard play has been terrible, and they're getting penalties left and right.

6. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

I do remember that!
    LT knocked Muhammed out cold at the goal-line. That was his very first game with us after we picked him up off wavers from the Bengals. He had two really great hits in that game with Carolina (that might be that last two really big hits he's had).

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Hope laid a few licks on Brown in the first half.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

This calling out deal is a bunch of BS anyway. LT didn't miss tackles or ride a WR like a horse because he wasn't giving it 100%. He misses tackles, coverages and basically plays like a dork because he isn't very good. You can call this guy out all day, night, week, month or year and it will not make any difference. If this was a hustle issue or an attitude problem maybe. The problem is the guy stinks.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Hope was providing great soundeffects all game long, you could really hear when he hit somebody. It was nice, reminded me of the Titans of old.

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Hehehehe...

Let's hope he never does!!!

Then again, I'd like to see him knocking out some ballcarriers and recievers and not just on special teams.

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar