Thomas Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Anybody making millions of dollars is not getting screwed when they lose out on a million or two...

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Or 8

3. Screwed?Cause we didn't give him 8million?If he rushed for 1500+ maybe.But he didn't do anything that any other back couldn't do.It all starts upfront with the O-line which at midway through the season they were blowin people off the line.Look at Denver ,you could put a peewee running back in that system and he could get 1000yds.Yes he resurrected our running game but Lendale,Jones or any other RB can do what he did.Hes fortunate we gave him a chance in 06 to compete for a job.If anything his greedy @ss should come back to Tennessee and play for kudos for reviving his career

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not sure HEnry was entirely responsible for the resurgent rushing attack
    until the line was reformed our running game looked like hell

I saw that line open up big enough holes for Eddie George to gain 4 yards a pop through. and forcing the defense to use a spy on Vince helped too

these backloaded bonus' are really rdiculous ,imo. I don't like the idea of "forcing" either a renegotiation or release. What has been forced is to go into the season with White as our featured back .... just as it should. RB isn't a developmental position. The only reason why good RB's sit for extended time is because a better back (at that moment) is on the roster

We need White to enter camp as the lead back. a 2nd round pick dictates that. I'd even go so far as say that even if TRavis comes back that he will lose considerable carries to LenDale which would demean the process of paying him a huge bonus

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I guess people seem to forget that we spent a second round pick on a RB. You don't draft a RB with the second round pick, with itentions not to start him in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar