Thomas Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

it was a J O K E

screw jones we dont need a dang rb

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Your opinion I suppose, but I don't think so. Last 3 seasons his ypc looks like this:

Henry's:

TD's:
    9 (Thomas Jones)

0 (Travis Henry)

1st Downs:
    61 (Thomas Jones)

11 (Travis Henry)

Receiving Yds:
    143 (Thomas Jones)

117 (Travis Henry)

Total Touchdowns:

28 (thomas Jones)

8 (travis henry)

Thomas Jones beats Henry in just about every stat possible, and many of them by a LARGE margin. Like I said, I like Henry. I like his heart, how he delivers the blow after the run. Tough guy. I just think Jones is a more special rb and all around player.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

henry is just now becoming what he used to be. henry is better for US

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol, sounds like homerism.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I think we're better off with Henry

BUT, he does have a large bonus coming and extension talks may or may not come to agreeable conclusions.

So you shouldn't count it out entirely

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

For that matter, while we're discussing Jones, Corey Dillon has been released by request from New England. Not a real fit I don't think, but I'd hate to add someone who is expecting to start for years to come.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Now compare their 1st 3 years.....and you'll see the opposite. So, what's the point? None really.

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Stats don't tell the whole story. Bears are a playoff team and have been the last 3 years. Henry's been hurt, suspended in those 3 years, playing for teams trying to catch up rather than play with a lead thanks to a top 3 defense. Try a different analogy. Actually, don't even go there, won't work either

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Apparently, Bills may release McGahee. Why not sign him, and trade White for a 4th? OK, just kidding... :moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar