This year's Reynaldo..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Fisher has done it again picked a rookie out he likes (he did this last year with Reynaldo VERY early on)..

(on position battles heating up)

You can see them taking shape a little bit. There is a good group of the young defensive line. The undrafted free agents are very, very competitive. There will be a year here or there where you have a couple of guys you look at and say these are camp guys. They’re not camp guys. They all have a legitimate shot to push somebody in those spots. The receiver position only because we don’t have a lot of guys back yet, guys are getting some valuable work. Especially Jonathan Orr, he’s doing a nice job.

Jonathan Orr, 6th rounder. I think we could have a new religion going - Orrology?

For a reynaldo-based topic:
    (on cornerback Reynaldo Hill)

He’s unique that he wants to be the best corner in the league. He’s willing to be taught how to become that and that’s all that matters to him. So, because of that he will be successful. He may never get there, but he’ll get close. He’s got an awful lot of potential. He’s motivated and driven and wants to learn everything right now. You can’t help but to like that kind of attitude.

hehe

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

there will never be another Messiah like Reynaldo Hill.

That is just blasphemy.

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Gunny will be calling for Fisher to be burned at the stake!

4. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Saw this thread, that there were two replies and you just had to KNOW Gunny would be one of them. top man!

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I gotta keep on all Reynaldo related topics.

gotta preach my brotha' :brow:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I don't see Reynaldo lining up at slot or wide receiver.
    If he is such a bloomer let him have his own faithful. (Orr)
    It will be on the offensive side of the ball anyway,
    so what does Reynaldology care? Just helps Reynaldology's
    cause IMO. If the Titans are winning, I could have half a dozen or so "faiths"

Maybe I'll go put together the "Church of KVB" :winker:

8. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

That's what I'm talking about!

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I disagree somewhat. This is a halfway kidding post. Orr will get some time now, but he'll fall back into the mix. The guy I think Fisher really likes (probably had a picture when drafting him) is Cortland Finnegan, the plunky redhead from Samford.

Now, I don't know if he'll see much playing time outside of special teams, but, has anyone seen the rookie class photo? If I don't look at him directly, the kid kind of reminds me of Lion-O from the Thundercats.

Finnegan: "Eye of Thundera -- give me sight beyond sight."

Fisher: "What's it say? What's it say?"

Finnegan: "Deep hitch to Marvin Harrison."

Fisher: "HO! Cort -- you've got Cheetarah-like speed. See if you can go bring that kitty back to the lair."

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

his hair looks black to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar