This Weekend's ps Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

So does VY get the start this weekend? I mean technically we have 5 ps games so why not give him the start on this game and then let the dice roll from there right? AND no this is not meant to be a thread for VY im as tired of reading them as the next i just thought this was a good question

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Nope, KC plays a little this week, and Vince starts in Dallas, to open the big stadium under the bright lights. If he steps up and plays well, it will be noticed. That's his big shot.

Collins will work some this week, take next weekend's game off, and then play a half plus 1 series in our fourth preseason game(aka dress rehearsal). He'll sit out the last one, or play one or two series.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea Vince should start in dallas. It's the perfect set up. New Stadium opener so it's like a regular season game, he has all our weapons around him, not to mention he's in texas where everyone loves him. It's his best option.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Even though I'm anxious to see him suit up with the first offense right now. I hope he gets the Dallas start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar