This Week We're Big Bengals Fans...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

2. DJB

DJB Starter

I'm very glad we in Nashville will be able to watch the Browns game on Sunday

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Quick update 'coz I'm too lazy to find out; does the Browns D still suck as bad as last time these teams met? Sure they shut out the Bills, but that looked more like the weather causing issues for the offences.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Browns D is what most people would consider bad. If the Bills had Lynch Sunday then the outcome might have been different.

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

The Bills moved the ball late in the game and had a chance to score a TD and got for 2 pt conversion to tie. The snow def had a negative affect on both teams.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

7. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

Shouldn't we also be Rams fans tonight? Because That would mean the Steelers couldn't win more than 10 games and I think we have the tie-breaker over them should Cleveland win out and take the AFC North...

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

They did have Lynch he went for 82 yards on 21 carries.

If Pittsburgh loses tonight that would put Cleveland ( with a win Sunday ) at the top of the AFC north division. Currently these two teams are tied. Does anyone know for ssure about that helping us. If Pittsburgh loses tonight that would allow Cleveland taking the number one spot in that division giving them a playoff spot and putting Pittsburgh in the wild card race with us. However as of now Pittsburgh's divisional record is 5-0 and ours is 3-2 so wouldn't that put them ahead of us ( again given they lose tonight and we win on Sunday ).

I am not good with this tie breaker, win loss playoff stuff so can anyone confirm this or at least post information. I am not positive if we want Pittsburgh to give Cleveland that number one spot. Of course if the Steelers lose tonight and their next game ...... GREAT.

9. DJB

DJB Starter

Titans have the tiebreaker over Pittsburgh ONLY if they lose another AFC game (Baltimore). The Steelers game tonight probably wont end up meaning much to the Titans

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Well if what you say is correct then tonight's game is a HUGE deal. Really then we would want Pittsburgh to win keeping Cleveland in the wild card race. And with that pray that they lose to Cincy.

On one hand if Pittsburgh loses tonight then we need them to lose again to Baltimore.

On the other we need Cleveland to lose to Cincinnati.

I think are chances are alot better with the second option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar