This team will be something special...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

this team makes me miss VY damn't and I don't want to miss that guy!

2. amy

amy Starter

The caveat is your second sentence. We will never be special until/unless we get that. And neither will the Preds. We have been plagued by mediocre coaching for long years. I see little sunshine ahead. But I'm happy for you being so optimistic. What saddens me is that both teams have very good young players. But unless/until they have someone to teach them, they will never develop that talent.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

no, Im going to ask him if its a Munch thing, organizational thing, or a frustration thing.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

A combination of the three.

Munch has to go.

The organization needs to prove that it can bring in the right people. Not loyal yes men from the past, but the best guy for the job.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I haven't watched a tits game in about a month either. frankly, **** em.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

By the time Munch and his gang of imbeciles are gone, so too will the core of decent players. We can't win at this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm hoping we are like the 49ers under Mike Singletary. Got the talent, just need the coach.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

We are. Maybe not quite as much talent, but only one step down.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

"This team will be something special..."

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar