This team is still very bad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

i remember that he was pretty damn good and then all the off the field drama messed everything up.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

'06 vintage Pacman is probably my all time favorite Titan.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

and boise state too

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

A win is a win. I'll take it. Keep in mind though, even if we're average at 8-8 and don't make the playoffs, that's still 2 games better than we were last year. To see a 2 game improvement after the lockout, new coach, and new QB is an accomplishment in itself.

One comment about the game, Amano go BLOWN UP on one play. It was the play where we handed the ball off and got tackled immediately for a loss of 5.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Considering there is no Peyton Manning in the AFCS, the Jags are terrible, and the Texans are average as ever, we should have at least 2 or more wins by default. The AFCS is the new AFCW.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Yeah... I remember a couple of plays where a defender would just blow past Amano and he'd just kind of watch and shrug...

We most certainly need a new center.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We just beat a winless-Manningless Colts team. Take it for what it is, a win is a win. There's still time to gel together a become a legit contender. IMO we are not there yet, but making strides in the right direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar