This team is special!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBaker34, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

We will still find a way to Fail. It's just what we do. Theres no way we beat the Chargers. I have 0 Faith in this team. We suck. :grrhee:

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

The issue isn't the Titans. The biggest problems we have reside in Baltimore, New York (Jets), Foxboro and Pittsburgh. We are very good, definitely among the top 6 teams in the league I'd say. But so are those teams, and come playoffs time, it's anyones ballgame. With the 1 and done playoff system (which should never change), luck plays a mighty big factor in a teams success. We just need to keep playing some good football and have some cards fall correctly in our favor come January.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's nearly impossible to play them all in one season, but okay.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'll start to believe this team is special, if we can get over this hurdle on Sunday. The Chargers really have our number, but if we can put that past us and get a win, this team may in fact be special.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We have many hurdles yet to cross. This week is one of them. Our five remaining division games are another. Then, winning a playoff game is another big step. Let's not get too excited until we cross a few more things off our list.

Glad to have some momentum, glad to see the team line up some wins, and glad to see us at the top of the division, but we haven't earned much yet. Hopefully, that part is coming up.

Once again, the best thing about the NFL, we can't predict how the rest of our season will go. Who knows which way the tide will turn, and what game will do it.

I want the division title. I don't want a first round bye. I want this team to win three playoff games to make it to the Super Bowl. I want some payback on several other AFC teams that are long over due.

It all starts on Sunday. Let's hope that the team keeps it up.

6. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Cautiously optimistic....................I hope they can keep it together.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This team is special.

This game at San Diego will not make or break the season. We should win, but good teams will have hiccups this season. This one would suck more than most, but I would still not doubt this team going forward. (with the exception of multiple bad injuries)

8. nwclark

nwclark Camp Fodder

I agree.. this is a cross country game with a desperate team and we have a gimpy QB. That all points to a loss for me as much as I want a win again SD. If we can pull this one out this would be a huge benefit to us down the road in the playoff hunt though.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Nah...thats baloney. This is a game that we could lose and it have no effect on our season. Granted, I really want a win, especially taking into consideration our past against the Chargers. However, the way we have performed in the past few weeks.... I'm really not sweating anyone. 3-0 against the NFC East and first place in the AFC S. We own the two toughest divisions in football. This is most definitely a special team. We have won big (Oakland and Jacksonville), came back against major adversity (Philly) and bounced back from devestating losses (Pitt and Denver). This team has proven to me that they are mentally strong enough to handle whatever gets thrown at them.

This game being just before our bye week couldn't work out any better. If we win, then hell yes... who thought we'd make it to the bye 6-2? And if we lose... that sucks but its manageable. 2 weeks to prepare for our next game and bounce back yet again.

10. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I really hope that we can turn some heads the rest of this year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar