This still gives me goosebumps

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

We actually won this game too!

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NsJqp57goJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

And to think McNair later became a ratbird....among others.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Here's how the NFL works.

We sign the former Colts players, the Ravens sign the former Titan players, and the Jets and Patriots just sign everybody else.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I noticed Frank Walker and Yamon Figurs the other night (former Ravens) it's the whole league really. That's what free agency does.

by the way what's up with posting that video now? just curious

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Reminiscing........ Off work and bored. Ray Ray is a way better actor by the way. You can tell Steve's not into the trash talk thing. I remember watching it live along with Eddie George running over Ray for once.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I can't even lie, that gave me a h@rd-on.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I knows how the old team swaps work.....just still annoys me McNair got traded there.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He never had to trash talk, opponents were enough scared he'd just knock them over. I wouldn't wanna deal with a pissed off Steve McNair. If he was trash talking something was wrong. Same with Eddie.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lol those guys are no-names.

Y'all took Mason, McNair, Rolle, Neal, and even brought Bennett in before he retired.

10. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Yeah true. McNair almost worked out... obviously Mason had a nice run. Neal had been with multiple teams and every fan base loved him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar