This should get interesting.....White vs Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 3, 2007.

?
  1. L. White

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  2. C. Henry

21 vote(s)
    65.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacattack

pacattack Guest

I can agree with the neither vote but Lendale is greatly improving!

2. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

This is a dumb ***** poll.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not sure how anyone could not like LW right now. He might not be as flashy but he is doing everything the coaches want from their RB. This is Fisher ball 101 and White is looking like EG all over again. It is hard to argue with the results.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I thought this was a "Who Do You Like Better" poll and I choose LenDale, woops!

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I agree with Soxcat - every player on the D knows we are running LW right at them and they can't stop it. He's looking very George-like in that he's getting the tough yards, dragging and pushing piles. By the time the 4th Q hits he's worn them down and the 2-3 yard runs turn into 6-10 yarders.

I love what we've seen from Henry so far - and he may give Lendale a run for the starting job eventually. If he does you could argue we have the most complete backfield in the league. I don't know if Henry can break the ice in the 1st Q or not the way Lendale has, but halfway through the season I'm very happy with what we've got. I hope CH doesn't get 4 games for taking Sudafed or whatever it was. The 2 of them have a good thing going.

6. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I bet LW contnues to claim in yardage on sudays as it gets colder. come dec. and jan. he'll be a load to stop!

I think henry has been the spark...because he has the speed to go the distance and provides motivation for white.

I hope Henry doesn't miss a lot because of suspension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar