This schedule sucks.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CollinsQB, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

This is insane, its like slow torture, the Colts lose tonight (likely) and the 5-6 Titans are STILL only 1 game out with two games vs. Colts and one game vs. Jags (also safe to assume that Houston loses on Thurs w/o Andre Johnson who has to be suspended for that display). All we have to do is win the next two home games and we will likely be leading the division, this is why the schedule sucks, I keep thinking we are still in it when my head tells me we are not....

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It simply doesn't matter.

We won't make the playoffs, and I don't even want us to. We're the worst team in our division regardless of the blowout victory we had over the Jags.

3. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

The only reason we're still in it is because the rest of the division sucks, too

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

With Rusty Smith and Jeff Fisher, we're not the worst team in the division, we're the worst team in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

Agreed, I wish it was over already, but as it is I will get up next Sunday with hope renewed and get disappointed yet again....

6. globelieves

globelieves Starter

And to think our division looked like one of the stronger ones at the onset of the season.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is our lucky year. Who in their wildest dreams would have thought this roster would be 5-6 and still alive. It's interesting we're still in the playoff race with all that has happened. Being a Titans fan has had it's ups and downs for sure, but hey it's always entertaining at the end of the year.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

You find this entertaining? I find it embarassing, pathetic, and flat out ridiculous..

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

we need 5 wins to control our playoff destiny. Anything less and we need to start preparing for 2011.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh it's all those things too, but I'd much rather be dealing with this than be a Bronco, Lion, or any other left for dead team. What do Bengal, Bills, or even Panther fans have to get excited about? For them it's all about Aprils draft. Us, we're in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar