THIS MOVIE! Pacific Rim Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by XO, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Read and comprehend negro... Bay is mentioned only because he is a Hollywood shill.
    No go rent Devil's Backbone and get watchin'
    and don't forget, this is the movie Michael Jackson used to scare Mexican children into his bed..

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I get what point you were trying to make and while I'm not disagreeing about Michael Bay, Bay doesn't do those type of movies, so it would have worked better if you used someone else as a scapegoat...and more original. We get it, Michael Bay sucks, NEXT.

I will check out Devil's Backbone, sounds good from what I read on imdb.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My point is that Bay was behind a bunch of Hollywood reboots of 70s/80s horror (TCM, Elm Street, Friday the 13th etc.) and applied trendy formulas to all (all actors were blase model-types, series highlights were condensed into the one film and so on). This was different than the approach used by GDT or Rob Zombie, who were fans of the material and at least attempted to make "their" versions of the respective reboot/screen adaptations etc..

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Michael Bay would be trending behind Vince Young if we had one of those trend things going.

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Looks like a tribute to Vanquish/Portal,R.A.D games and mirrors edge. He is made this is a big video game fan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar