This loss is on me-Synchronicity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

This is bad. I'm going to be inNashville Saturday and Sunday this weekend. My debacle is if I even want to go to the game, or just hang out with the good folks at the GoTitans tailgate beforehand.

If the game is anything like these last two games, I'd rather save my money and go to the mall or something.

And even worse, is the Hockey lockout. I still had the Preds to look forward to, too.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Mall or Titans loss? I'm taking the Titans loss. The mall is the worst hell on earth imaginable..

3. nickmsmith

Haha. But gf is with me there. I took her to a titans game before. That was hell on earth. All she did was whine the whole game. Never want to take her back. I'd rather give her the 40 bucks and the car and let her go shopping, than have to deal with her at another titans game. She loved the predators though.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

indoors and air conditioned - just sayin'

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

WTF is with the high-pressure "grab style" sales at the market huts and stores in these malls lately? That alone is enough to keep me outta the mall forever..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. nickmsmith

Hey CC, are there any really cool musical instrument stores in nashville? I've been to guitar center and it's no better than the one in Evansville. I know gruhn is cool, but it's almost always closed when I go by. And you have to be famous before you can see the cool stuff there.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

friggin middle easterners.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My neighbor Brady Seals recently opened a cool git shop called Music City Pickers. Great old axes.
    Mostly real collectible expensive stuff though..
    Wolfe Guitars is cool as well - down here in Franklin.
    If you're looking to buy though, the deals are almost 100% online.
    I bought a guitar at Gruhn maybe 10 years ago and that was the last store purchase outside of Chambers which is long closed..

9. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

We'll the high school team I follow won huge this weekend in its second year of varsity football upsetting the "Mighty" Milan bulldogs. Then followed by UT sucking and the titans sucking. Conclusion I'm gonna watch high school football it's way better anyway. Go SGC!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I've really, really tried to get into college football. Those guys always seem to go out there and play balls out as hard as they can for as long as they can. Once contracts and money gets involved...people turn into Michael Whiffin (thx Fry).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar