This loss is on me-Synchronicity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Synchronicity-an apparently meaningful coincidence in time of two or more similar or identical events that are casually unrelated.

This weekend's football, for me began with the high school I teach at losing to it's "arch" rival for the 24th time in 25 attempts. (is it even a rivalry?), followed by UT losing to the gators for the eight time in a row, and finally finishing with the titans (notice small t, that is all they deserve) losing for the 8th straight time to the chargers. Cosmically the football stars were certainly lined up in a strange way for me. Now I have taken more responsibility than anyone in the titans organization.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Aquam

Aquam Rookie

Ok. So I'm not the only crazy fan who thinks that way. And yes, you're explanation makes more sense than the non answers, and lack of change this franchise is producing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

maybe you just follow some crappy football teams?!?! ;) One thing that has been a guarantee for the Titans every year since the inception is that the season is going to end in disappointment.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I just think that means you aren't some emo bandwagon POS, TT. Everyone on this forum could decide to become a Packer fan, Pats fan, Giants fan, 49rs... but we don't.

We stick with the teams we value. We care about the teams we follow. We are invested emotionally and hell, sometimes physically. It suck's way more often than not. My voice is still shot from yesterday.

But I think you can rest easy knowing that when you do beat those mfers who have beat you 24 times, or the Titans who HAVEN'T BEATEN SD IN MY LIFETIME..when it comes, it's gonna be real nice. Well..either that, or we'll die first.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No. It was my fault.
    Every time I don't watch my team they do good. The minute I tune in everything goes to hell in a handbasket.
    Needless to say, I watched the entire game yesterday.. but missed some of the 2nd quarter..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I thought I was putting the bad karma on the Vols cause I have only been able too watch the second half of numerous losses over the last few years. When I tune in the Vols are up and within half an hour its game over Vols lose

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Disapointed is an understatement for me today. What are the issues with this organization?...Too many to count. I really didn't expect the Titans too win, but I damn sure didn't expect such a horrible outcome. I'ts hard to defend this team right now because what is there to defend? Not much IMO. But be that as it may I am with Titans Eternal and will stick with this team through thick and thin. We need changes and FAST. I don't think we'll go 0-16...but the way it looks right now we really gonna have a high draft pick come April.

8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

It is sad when the highlight of my football weekend was seeing that Kiffin got beat again by Stanford.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm surprised you didn't blame the O-line or coaching. ;)

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well that did take the edge off saturday night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar