This kid gets it!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm talking about rookie WR Kenny Britt. In a recent interview Britt was asked; "is it more fun with Vince in as QB" Britt's response for a 21 year old is honestly quite impressive after starting 0-6. Britt has shown his ability to run with the big dogs in the NFL and has been productive with 22 catches for 351 yards over 9 games. He got his first start vs. the Bills and is looking to find more chances to contribute. I really like the potential this guy has, and wouldn't be surprised if the Titans keep him in the starting lineup following Gage's return. It would be extra sweet if he was able to get to the 1,000 yard mark, but seeing that no Titan will, it'd be a true shocker if he did as a rookie.

Britt might be the future spokesman for us seeing that you can barely understand what C.J. says, and we know Vince is not the best public speaker either. Britt speaks more clear and precise than other big name teammates. The future is bright for this young buck.

Video on Britt: http://www.titansonline.com/media-center/videos/WR-Kenny-Britt/869e5ee8-4921-4d05-87a4-4f050fd6107c

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Glad we picked him up.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

That catch he made with the DB piggy backing him, and both coming down with the ball was a thing o beauty. A smaller WR may not have come down with the ball like that.
    Plus I like the fact that Britt loves to blow defensemen up when he blocks.

4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I like Britt, he seems intelligent and looks like he's going to be a really good receiver for us.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

his blocking impresses me the most

6. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I like Britt too. Hopefully as teams key more and more on CJ the passing game will keep opening up. Man, if VY and CJ keep it up and Britt and Washington continue to get involved, we are going to have a killer offense. Keep our D and our O-line strong and let these 4 develop and we're set.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Hell yeah. He's the next Hines Ward in terms of blocking WRs for sure. Dude levels someone everyone game. It's crazy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

He's certainly quick witted. He fired right back with "it's fun when you're winning..." instead of taking time to think about the answer.

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

But let me guess, he won't be near as good with a 'bust' like Vince Young throwing to him, right? :rolleyes:

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I love this kid too. Gotta love him, great smile, speaks well, and has a winning attitude. Plus the kid has great hands and is tough as nails.

I wasn't totally impressed with this pick back in April but I sure am now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar