This Just In......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Yup Billy is starting the second half.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Brandon Jones with a catch!

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I don't have any real love for Kerry Collins, but I think he's an upgrade from Billy Volek. I'm in the camp that thinks Vince should start sooner than later regardless of who the other QB is.

PS: Once you reach the age 14 or 15 I think it's time to start calling yourself Bill. (JMO)

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Brandon looks ready

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

TB, I am starting to agree with you. I think we will do just as good with VY in there as the rest. It will give him experince for the future.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Roos and Bell are getting beat bad

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well Collins IS NOT an upgrade so far and our O-line won't survive for much of the season (or rather whoever our starting QB and RB are wont)

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Vigsted, your always SOO positive! lol....

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

anyone here who actually expects Collins to do well in 3 days of practice is severely short sighted.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Besides that one TD pass it looks like our D is doing pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar