This Just In......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hey the Packers are actually struggling to run against the Titans D. I don't care if it's the Packers' second unit, it's just nice to see the opposition's running backs not looking like the second coming of Jim Brown for a change

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it would have been a tough catch, but it did hit him in the hands.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Is it just me or is there ALOT of max protect packages when Vince is throwing the ball?

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Nice by Albert

5. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

fumble rooskie!!!

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Good blocking on that TD run.

Vince looked pretty nice so far, just gotta get used to Drew on those long throws.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i thought it was starks

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah I noticed on the replay too, stupid Packers commentators got it wrong

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well after 5 replays, they still don't realize that was LaBoy on the sack :ha:

10. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

John Dwyer is terrible. I cant wait unitl the regular season so we dont have to listen to this corny jokester anymore. Maybe one day they will get someone in there that will atleast be able to tell who is on the field for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar