This Just In......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I know its preseason...but they could use a win...

2. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I'm liking what we've seen out of our special teams today...

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Didn't Eddie George get ripped for saying something along those lines a few years ago? :rolleyes:

The personnel hasn't changed much since then, either.

4. KFC_hahahaha

KFC_hahahaha Guest

this is going to be great, now that you've signed KFC as well as having a bad line. I wish I had Sunday Ticket so that I could watch the Raiders & Titans games both at once. Well, when the Raiders are on MNF or have a bye I guess I can watch the Titan's offense play bad.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Good for us, we don't have to watch the raiders play badly every week like you do. Good luck with Brooks, he'll never even get you to a break even season.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Back then they actually made holes for Brown to run through, now they only create holes for the D-line to run through....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar