This is Why People Hate Goodell

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

:hugelaugh:
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Yea but if they lose their football team it becomes the suicide capital of the world
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

lol.

I heard a good analogy the other day:

"Trying to get rich by playing the lottery is like trying to commit suicide by flying on a commercial airline."
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Toronto would totally work before London or LA.. I don't really get the London fascination. Seems odd to me.
  5. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

The NFL is bound and determined to expand it's market share over seas. They have already tried with NFL Europe .. now I guess they are going to try by giving London an NFL team proper. Pretty sure the NFL sees what sport leagues like FIFA have been doing and they feel like they have the muscle to break into that level of revenue.

If it were me, I would work on Canada for a little longer before expending resources in a push overseas. That would be the fiscally conservative thing to do. Maybe they feel like they have enough money to burn with this London experiment.
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

I agree Canada makes more sense for going fully blown overseas. Make it more natural.
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Mexico would work far better than Europe ever would.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Passepartout

Passepartout Merry Christmas!

Goodell will make mistakes and have people hate him or love to dislike him as hate is a strong word as such. But he has his reasons. But still, he messed up on the thing with Ray Rice domestic abuse thing. Rice should had been suspended for the year!