this is why javon ringer is my favorate draft choice of the year!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

http://statenews.com/index.php/article/2008/10/three_of_a_kind what an not only incrediable athlete, but an even better human being! only 22 years old, and maturity way beyond his years! britt is my second favorate , but ringer is awesome, and i think he will be awesome for us! get ready for a three headed monster!!!!

2. StlTitansFan29

StlTitansFan29 Camp Fodder

You and Javon should hook up for a flow session.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I thought you decided to flee the mean-spirited angry mob here at gotitans.com in favour of the warm loving embrace that you apparently receive at titanscentral. I could have sworn you started an entire thread about how ill-mannered and unwelcoming the members are here at goTitans.com. Perhaps I'm mistaken (not really). Either way, welcome back (until the next time you leave).

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Apparently she never read the Pacman and Vince Young threads over at the TOMB.

That sounds mature.
    Was it on here or Titanscentral?

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

We all have our less than stellar moments on the www. It just seemed like she was done with this place.

Oh, an yeah, it wasn't here.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

HAHA. Yes we do. Yes we do. Present company included.
    I personally see nothing wrong with this place. I love it. It's not anywhere near as fascist as the TOMB was.
    It just seems to me that if you find this place harsh (rather than laid back), you might have some fairly thin skin.

7. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

When someone says we don't welcome people at gotitans you make Michi cry.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What about ringer makes you say he is so mature for his age and what would that have to do with running with a football under his arm? Just curious..

I hope kimberly understands that winning football involves more than just the sexy offensive skill positions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ Titanbuoy outing her like she's being convicted of treason.

10. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

ouch guys!!! heheehe! yawl givin me a hard time! oh well, i know yawl are playin around, its cool! i get along with most everyone on here, i float from time to time, because i am trying to post on all three message boards! i tend to lean more towards titanstailgate because most of my friends from the tomb are there, but this place is cool to! and hey, i have been watching football long enough to know what winning football is! hehee!

seriously though , its javons mindset and the things that he does that makes him mature beyond his years! he understands what it takes to be the best, and is willing to go the extra mile on and off the football feild! thats what i meant.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar