This is why I'm a fan of Jerry Gray

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He was a monster!
    I still think he makes many more good plays than bad ones.
    The bad ones are magnified and picked apart here.
    Don't get me wrong, there have been some plays I've been disappointed with but he is a safety not a linebacker.

As for Ed Reed......I hate the Ravens but Reed is awesome. Top 3-5 safety of all time in my book.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Didnt he get hit hard with a death of a close relative a few years ago?

I remember there being an interview about it and how he went from beast to WTF the following season.

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

That or a divorce and custody battle or something.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Surely divorce would encourage aggression?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Maybe his wife was the one encouraging aggression....

6. amy

amy Starter

Well, what Jerry Gray says today and what the boys do on Sunday may be two different things. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. If these guys don't want to get hurt, there is no way they are going to all of a sudden become beasts. Forget it. I don't look for anything different from them on Sunday. But I sincerely hope to be proven very wrong!

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Talk is cheap.

8. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

he talks tough but surely doesn't back it up. Especially only rushing 3 on every play and dropping everyone in zone coverage, definately not very aggressive

9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Someone should tweet that to him. Who knows maybe he will blow somebody up come sunday.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Sounds nice and all. I heard a lot of this crap out of Chuck Cecil as well. Now lets go out and guard an elite TE for once, then come talk about fear and intimidation. I guarantee you Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham aren't losing too much sleep Saturday worrying about our 'fearsome safeties'. You're more likely to get hit by a meteor then by Michael Griffin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar