Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

This is why Boxing is going down.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    MMA is for men?

lol Sure thing. Men that love bromances.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Ohhh I get it. It's "FOR" men.

Hey to each his own, buddy...
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,351
    Those bottom two dudes are asian, idk why they bothered to blur anything.
    1 people high five this.
  3. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    yeah JMM got robbed....he said it best "hard to win a match where you have to fight the boxer and the 3 judges"..

Hopefully the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight happens so Mayweather can whip that bum's arse..
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,351
    I just view boxing more as a WWE type of entertainment. They don't have the name recognition that other sports do, and they don't have good promotion. How many years have people been talking about a Manny/Mayweather fight? And it still hasn't happened, which is funny considering those are the biggest names in the sport, and the ONLY boxers I can even name that still box.

The UFC puts the very top contenders against each other very consistently. You can watch UFC almost every night on cable. Wanna see a boxing match? Get showtime or order a PPV.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,247
    [IMG]

Your point DW?
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    Pacman is over-hyped and it's so easy to hate on Mayweather, but it's obvious Mayweather has been ducking Pacman... this damn fight needs to happen already.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    Mayweather was ready. It was steroid-abusing PacMan that backed out of the drug testing.

Only the media ever says Mayweather is ducking Pac. Because every fighter knows he isn't. It's the reverse. The media just loves this wholesome image of PacMan and loves to hate on Floyd.

Manny knows his style doesn't stand a chance vs Floyd.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    They aren't in their underwear for starters...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,247
    Take an equal sized boxer vs an equal sized mma fighter in a street fight and the mma fighter wins 90% of the time.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    ^LOL

I suppose that's why it's illegal for a pro boxer to fight outside the ring while no one cares if an MMA fighter hug-fights someone in a bar?

That fight ends before it begins. Why? Because fights start standing up. I guess if the MMA dunce just tackles the guy they have a chance. Pretty lame that that's what fighting has come to in people's mind. No skill.

You do know that MMA fighters are typically just bums that didn't have the handspeed or chin to box, right?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.