Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

This is the Worst Team in the NFL...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Oct 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $486
    That was mainly just a troll post......but I spend money on the team, putting money in Bud's pocket, in turn paying CJ.......so yea, I sorta am paying his salary.

and I was in no way trying to place the blame on CJ the past few weeks, granted he sure hasn't helped.
    GoT high fives this.
  1. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    I had Reggie freakin Wayne on the bench on one of the teams I forgot to check before they all started....between that and the Titans game I almost cried. Almost.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223

He's just trying to help out at QB.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    I saw the Titans lose to that drug addict Leaf
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    #1: Browns
    #2: Jaguars
    #3: Titans

:anon:
  3. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,349
    I too think we're 3-13 at best. Forget it, I rather this than salvaging 6-8 wins, missing the playoffs, getting another middle of the pack 1st round draft pick and seeing no changes. We need to make a lot of drastic changes and 4-12 or worse is the only way that happens.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,061
    We just have to pray the Texans fail in the playoffs.
  5. Aquam Rookie

Moolah:
    $202
    I think worst team in NFL is a given(vs. Jax of course). Now I think we are coming into" most boring" territory. Munch you really suck.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,243
    This is seriously the worst team I have ever see the Titans put on a field. Its embarrassing and since we have been rebuilding for the past 8 years, its getting really damn old. I dont think Adams is going to have the patience for it and Munch may be looking for a job before seasons end. As far as being the worse team in the league goes..... thank Cleveland for the Browns and thank God we dont have to play them and find out this season.
  6. MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $432
    The way the coaching is, the play is, the oline, yeah safe to say we are in top 5 pick territory. Personal sucks, we play too soft on D, the playcalling is unbalanced on offense. We are again to predictable. Palmer and Gray have to go unless they can make ADJUSTMENTS. Bad coaching has been our weak spot the last 10 years.