This is the gameplan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is what we gotta do. If we want a "advantage." Ok, come Thursday practice the titans make up a report that says vince young hurt his throwing hand. Word comes out that the Titans might now have VY, to play this sunday. It comes out as news. Sure the jags won't buy it, but we have video of it. And someone fixes it as to where it shows VY hurting his hand. So the jags go out and gameplan for kerry Collins. All day till sunday, we say that VY may not play. Then sunday comes along and still the same. Then right before gametime, We tell everyone that VY will play and the jags come out looking stunned and scared. HAHAHHAHA :grrhee:

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You do realize that the league has some pretty strict rules to prevent that kind of stuff from happening, right?

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Chris Henry...you are the weakest link!

4. No, i dont think that he does.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

A Forum is only as strong as it's weakest link.

Or a good moderator.

6. Dang it was a joke. :rolleyes:

You guys take everything so serious. Relax I know you can't do that crap, thats why it was a joke. Idiots GOSH

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

League rules and potential fines aside i don't want my team winning a game that way. Lame! I want the titans to win because we played better and any trickeration that goes on should be on the field.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

That and any trickery.

9. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Who said that, Glanville?

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

How about this for a game plan. We leave schwartzie at the airport in nashville and actually hit them in the mouth play after play like the good ole days of Titans football, you know when teams were so beat up after playing us they would loose 70% of the time the following week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar