Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 14, 2013.
Light blue dress shirts are probably my favorite, but I'd never wear one with white pants...
Well that's okay, because sports uniforms have no correlation to real clothing, nor to sexuality.
I actually started to get used to the jerseys (I definitely prefer it to the navy shirt/white pant), but I still prefer a same color pant and shirt.
Yeah!? Well, you're gay!
I dislike the unitard look. If we're talking "gay"... the bodysuit is always weird to me.
I do like our navy/navy- but it's one of the few. And with it, our helmet looks stupid.
Yup, the same color top/bottom looks terrible.
The navy jersey with white bottom is my favorite.
I like last nights as well. Those two work the best.
I hate the powder blue pants.
that is my favorite, the original titans look!
Exactly. No reason to veer far from it either.
agreed. I didn't mind the alternate when it came out in 03 but all these different jersey looks are all for money. Wish there was just 1 home and 1 away jersey.
I hated the look of that powder baby blue over the white pants... ugh. Looks awful.
My top 5 uniform powerrankings:
1. Dark Navy jersey+pants (dark on dark), +Oilers lighter blue helmet. (has never been worn)
2. Dark Navy jersey over white pants
3. Light Blue jersey over light blue pants
4. White jersey over dark navy pants
5. Light Blue jersey over dark navy pants + Blue helmet. (Our usual home uniform, but switch the helmets)
Anything else is bleh.
Separate names with a comma.